Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Hangover

Do you find the hangover to be extremely funny or crude? Critics and fans loved it, and spoke of it for weeks. Although if you were to ask modern american familis I'm sure some people would find it to be highly inappropriate for teenage viewers.  Personally i think the movie is hilarious. It brings comedy to modern society that we can enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hey it's Whitney

    That movie was really funny. At first i didn't really get the concept of the movie. But, when I watched it a second time. It was very funny to me. That's one movie I could say that if you don't have a since of humor you wouldn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow tyler i really don't belive you wrote that but if you did good job on grammer. And i never really saw the movie so i don't know what else to talk about so im out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You realy did do a great job writing this. I also thought the Hangover was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved this movie one of my favirotes ever.Makes me laugh everytime i watch it

    ReplyDelete